People often ask about how to make money from blogging.
People often wonder whether is it possible to monetize your blog and earn a substantial income from it?
The answer is yes, and there are at least five most common ways to make money from your blog.
1. Selling affiliate products from your blogs: by far this is the easiest business model that you can use to make money from your blogs. Affiliate marketing is like brokering. You promote your blog visitors a product from a certain vendor, and if the visitors buy the product, you will get a commission.
- Blog for publishing ads: this is also a common business model for blogs. In a sense you offer some advertising space for advertisers. You are usually paid based on impression or clicks. The most famous program that you can use to make your blog a profitable ads publishing platform is Google Adsense.
- Blog for selling your own products: if you have a business of your own in the off-line world and wish to sell your products online, you can use blogs as a platform for your online store. I have known many work at home moms selling cosmetics using blogs and make a good living online.
- Service blogs: you can also offer your services, such as translation or freelancing, via blogs. Most freelance graphic designers or web designers use blogs to promote their portfolios.
- Networking blogs: this is probably the most time consuming blog business model. In a sense, you build a lot of blogs that complement each other and connect them together. In long term, this network will give a lot of traffic source and funnels of possible income.
My advice is that you should start from the first by looking for a good affiliate p